Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Peace.  I love this feeling.  I have been searching for it for weeks and days, and today it is finally here.  I feel like I am on the constant journey to becoming a person of faith, and I get so frustrated at myself.  I want to have faith.  I try to turn things over to God, but sometimes I just can't let go.  I think that it must be a part of life's journey, figuring out how to really, truly, 100% give it to Him and trust in His will.  I just wish I had it down already, that I was born with the gift of perfect faith.  Does any one else have this problem???  Well, today I am sleep deprived and emotionally drained but  I have hope.  I think I am one step closer.

On a completely different note, while I was busy writing this post and spilling my heart, my crazy little daughter got into her Valentines package from Grandma...  I look over to see this:


Happy Early Valentines Day Hallie.  Enjoy your first sugar rush!

7 comments:

Cara Jones said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Mckenna would be doing the EXACT same thing!!! Ever since she tried CANDY at Christmas that is all that she begs for- day and night! Ha!

On a side note...we also have the singing, pink purse! Mckenna is just starting to like it! So fun!

Jared and Delia said...

You are amazing Brittany!

That picture of Hallie is so funny. She wasted no time getting to the lollipop.

Unknown said...

Yes! That is so awesome. Glad we got to come over tonight. Enjoy Alias.

Sara said...

Your daughter is adorable! I love the hat in your previous pictures and I love your family picture!!! My house looks like that everyday--anything Kaleigh can get into, she will! But hey, she found the candy!

Allie said...

Hey Brittany! We are in Dallas and we love it here! (not sure if you knew that or not!) That would be awesome if you guys move here! Let me know if I can help you with anything! my email is alliehardy{at}gmail{dot}com

Heather S. said...

Oh Britt... I'm telling ya, i totally understand. Making big decisions is hard. Sometimes though, like you said you just have to have faith that things will work out the way they're supposed to and most of the time they do anyway. And sometime in that work itself out time, you have to just take a chance on a decision and hope it's the right thing to do. The Lord will never give you more than you can handle. He loves you too much. :)
And we hope to see you cute kids soon. :)

Ashley Terry said...

I am blog stalking you now :)

Hallie is so dang cute - I know exactly where she gets it from!! (You!)

Life and decisions are hard, but the Lord sure has a great way of taking care of us. You guys are so great and I am so glad you have that peace!!! It's such a blessing. Keep hanging in there - I know it will be worth it :)

I MISS YOU!