Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An undercover B-day

We threw a spy theme birthday party for Eric's mom. We all picked a disguise out of a bag to wear for the night.

Can you guess who's who?

Agent Five Finger Discount

Agent Zorro and Agent Beatle JuiceAgent CherAgent Rasputin

Agent Sweet Sixteen


???

P.S. I can't sleep! Do you see the time? WHY?!?! It's been like this for weeks. Did anyone else have this problem during pregnancy?

5 comments:

Cara Jones said...

HOW FUN!!!! Whose idea was that?

About the sleeping stuff--- That totally happened to me during the middle of being pregnant! I was SO uncomfortable sleeping that I had a really hard time sleeping. The best suggestion to me was Tylenol PM. It is totally okay to take while you are pregnant and really helped me sleep! Also if you just want something for a couple of nights benadryl works too, but if you take it too often it stops working!!! ALSO...if you don't already have some sort of body pillow then you should definitely invest in one! That was a HUGE life saver for me!!

Matt and Liz said...

what a fun party!
i can never sleep when i'm pregnant either i can never get comfortable and i just can't seem to fall asleep! sorry no real advice but just know that you're not alone.

Jared and Delia said...

Fun party. You guys really know how to celebrate.

About the sleeping...i had that problem when I was nesting but not far enough along to be incredibly and unbelievably tired...which is the stage I am in now. (I am only up right now because I had two naps today.

Are you uncomfortable or do you just not feel that tired?

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Looks like fun! ha! The sleep thing I solved with a good body pillow. If you don't have one try it. If you do good luck cause you only get less sleep once the little one arives! :)

jon♥kara said...

Hi Brittany I am totally doing a blog surfing night and came upon your blog. I'm Kara, Eric's old friend. Congratulations about the baby that's so exciting. I can't believe you guys and Lorin and his wife or both expecting how fun. I love Eric's post below those boys are so crazy. That's really funny about your laughing fit too.