So the wife asked me (threatened me) if I would write a little somethin' on our blog. Three weeks ago we made the trek to Thatcher for a long over do slumber party. First of all I just want to post my record time of 1 hour and 52 minutes from Chandler to Thatcher. We were supposed to go camping on Mt Graham and pick apples and snuggle. But the rain gods weren't kind to us and we had to settle for a pajama party. I was gitty with boyish glee to be reunited with Lorin and Troy, my best brosephs. So I wasn't too sad to not get to snuggle on Mt. Graham. That night we went to Walmart and Brittany had one of her episodes. As we were waiting for Katy (Lorin's wife) a very strange, circus-like lady stood in front of us. I guess what happened was she, not knowing Britt was watching, full out picked her wedgie. Which sent Brittany into a scary laughing fit. So much so that she commanded the attention of all who were in the check out lines and the front of the store. Fueled by the ladies embarrassing look and Troy's laughter, she got even Louder. That's when I had to step in and I jump kicked her in her diaphragm to quiet her. But that just made the sound go up an octave. I was about to go for the windpipe when she just decided to go in the bathroom to get control over herself. Sadly this happens a lot and its too bad we don't have a picture of the lady.
Well the next day we went to some creek/stream to play. We brought some floaties with us and it was pretty fun. Brittany got stuck going through the rapids and lost a flip flop, but luckily there was a handsome and brave man that saved her flop and helped her safely down the rapids. But whats a fun day at the river without a flat tire!? An hour and a half later and we were on our way, thanks independent suspension for letting us change a tire for an hour and a half!
The only thing that would of made the trip better, would be if the rest of my buddies could have come too. So eat your hearts out Houston and Amron.
PS enjoy the picks
PPS no I do not shave my chest, Brittany's prayers get answered over mine!!
5 comments:
Hey, Brittany! Good to hear from you. The blogging world is crazy, I am glad you found me. I recently got divorced, which is no fun, but found out my husband was doing some stuff that was really, really bad, so it turned out to be for the best. I have two little kids who are so fun. I am excited you are having a baby. Where did you go to beauty school? Do you guys live in AZ still? You are such a cute couple.
you guys are still too funny!
ok, we're jealous! No Fair! We want friends! (Who are near by) You're still our friends. Just far away. Ya know? Houston says hi. ok, he didn't REALLY say that. But I'm sure he would if he knew I was writing this. So "Hi" -Houston
Hey Brittany! Sorry about not posting earlier, and not coming on Monday. Mia has been sick with a cold for several days and is still not over it. Hopefully she will be better soon. I'm glad to hear everything is well with you!
looks like fun
Post a Comment