Friday, August 8, 2008

The Baby Bedding Blues

Eric's mom and I are making the baby bedding for our little December visitor. It's up to me to design it, but I have never done this before and I am getting so frustrated. So here are a few of my ideas, of course they will look a little different in person, but you get the idea. Please give me your honest opinion and let me know which ones you like or if I need to start over.


#1 This is just a blanket.
Vote on a blanket and a crib set that you like together. Thanks!

#2 Another blanket#3 The pink around the edges on all of these is satin.
It just looks weird as a picture.#4 #5

#6

#7

#8

This is idea of I want all of the skirts to look like. I am just not good enough on the computer to figure out how to make my designs not an exact square.

Thanks for your help everyone!!!! The poles are open :)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I vote #1 blanket and #5 crib set! Very cute!!!! Good luck! It is so exciting!!!!

US said...

I think you should do planket #3 and crib set #5. I like the blue, it makes it look less overwhelmingly pink.

Jenni said...

These are SO cute! where are you getting the fabric?? I love the crib set #5. That would look great with a black crib...and I think #1 is my favorite blanket. I can't wait to see how these turn out, good luck!

Cara Jones said...

How cute! I like 1 and 5 together and 6 and 7 together! My first vote though is blanket 1 and crib set 5!!! I am impressed that you are making all of this! I totally was not motivated enough to do it :-), but maybe if i had someone close to help me I would have, haha! I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

Hills said...

I like 1 and 4. Adorable! Good luck chica!

Hills said...

ok I'm a little slow, got confused with the numbering, haha. I say blanket 3 with bumper set #5.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.