3 weeks ago
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thanks but no thanks!
Thank you to everyone who tried to help me figure out the whole baby bedding thing, but I realized I asked your opinion too early. I am going to keep brain storming and I will post pictures of my final ones for you to see, so no need to vote unless you want to. I am just not sold on any of these. So wish me luck as I let the wheels keep on turning in my crazy head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I totally understand how you feel!!! I hope that you think of something great! I can't wait to see what you decide to do!! I will call THIS week- promise... Things have finally slowed down :-) hip hip hooray! Anyway, I think we will be in AZ soon- and I can't wait to see you! Plus, when we come I want to see if you will cut my hair!!!!! Anyway, I hope you are doing well! Love ya!
Thanks for walking with me this morning! It is fun to catch up and so much better walking with a friend. see you later!
Brittany it is Megan Morris from the El Dorado ward! You are pregnant!! Congrats! And you are a brunette I LOVE IT!! Just wanted to say hi!
Brittany how in the heck are you? You look so awesome with your dark and long sexy hair!!!:) I didnt know you were doing hair! That is awesome. Oh by the way this is your long lost hair stylist Brittney Sandall Hatch. haha. I am so happy that you guys are preggers! Do you have a name yet? Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks for finding me. You look beautiful! I can't wait to see pregnant pictures. I am pretty impressed with your computer skills. What did you use to come up with all those bedding samples?
Congrats on having a baby girl!!!
By the way...do you keep in touch with Krystal and Bryana and any of those AZ Heat Alumni?
Hey Brittany!
I miss you guys! We need to get together sometime! How is the cutting hair going! Love you guys!
Post a Comment