Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh BOY... It's a GIRL!

We went to the doctor today and found out that our precious little miracle is a beautiful baby girl. The doctor was only 95% sure of her sex because she had the umbilical cord between her legs. She was either too modest or a prankster like her dad. But I say 95% is close enough to start buying stuff. We are so excited and can hardly wait until she is here.

13 comments:

US said...

That's so exciting that you're having a girl. I guess your intuition was right!

Matt and Liz said...

yay!! how fun i love buying baby stuff! you know what i have a friend who just had her baby a couple of weeks ago and she had three different ultra sounds that said it was a girl and when she came out she was a HE!!! that's right it was a little BOY !suprise suprise so all she had was little girl things. crazy huh! i get to find out in a couple weeks what this next little bundle will be but i might have it be a surprise! who knows we'll see when the time comes. anyway sorry i keep rambling on congrats again!

Cara Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Our little ones can be best little buddies :-). I am so happy for you!!!!! Things are slowing down a little and I am picking this motherhood thing, so hopefully I will call you sometime later this week :-)!! Also, my mom says hi and congrats! Love ya!

Our Family said...

So exciting. Congrats! You will love having a girl!! :D

Hills said...

I've been waiting for this post! How fun! Congrats Brittany! You have names picked out yet?

Katy and Lorin said...

That's so Exciting!! We were thrilled to hear that you are having a girl! Congratulations

erik and annie said...

hey hutch, congrats, that's awesome!

erik and annie said...

Actually, the picture of copeland is actually a picture of me. It was kind of a joke. My wife is due at the end of january and we thought that copeland would be a cool name for a boy...or a girl. How've you been? long time no see

Rachael said...

yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Oh I wish we were there too! We would love to go camping with you guys! Just a few more years (!) and we will be down there hopefully! I love your page! It's so cute!

Unknown said...

Brit I am so excited for you!! Cara just told me the other day. I hope you get my invataion and come to my party next weekend I would love to see you plus I want to get my hair done.

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

oh congratulations on a girl!!!!! yaaaaay!!!!! :-D

The Epps Fam said...

Brittany! It's Bethany (Walker) Epps, just wanted to drop a congratulations to you on your pregnancy! Girls are so fun and expensive :), but worth every penny! You and your husband make a cute couple! So happy for you :)

The Smiths said...

What an AWESOME birthdya present! She is going to be gorgeous and super spoiled! Yahoo! I'm so so stinkin' excited for you too! Love ya!