
Well, I decided to make a blog to advertise me doing hair at home thanks to an awesome friend's idea. The title of this post is the link. Thanks to all of my family and friends who support me. If you want, you could add this link to your site. That's how I'll know who my real friends are... :)
We find out the sex of our baby on Monday, so check back to discover if it's a Hutch-i-SON or Hutch-i-DAUGHTER :)
3 comments:
that's a great idea for your own blog for hair. It looks so cute too! I can't wait to hear what your having, that is so exciting!
Can't wait to hear how everything goes!!!! Call me when you know!!! Also, I can't wait to talk to you- I just need to figure out how to find time to talk to people, haha! Life is so crazy now :-) but I love it!
YOU ROCK! Best Sylist I have ever had!
Post a Comment