Meet Ken and Lella:
Lella joined our family last year when we went to Dinsey World and Ken joined us a few months ago when Hallie had her first poo on the potty. Hallie sleeps with them, eats with them, bathes with them, and carries these two with her everywhere that we let her. If she forgets to bring them upstairs with her at bed time, she will ask for them and then tell me EXACTLY where they are down stairs. I am always surprised that she remembers the precise place she left them. Until yesterday, they were always naked. She would rip Ken and Lella's clothes right off them the moment we tried to put them on. The bad part about that is that she likes to make them kiss. Sometimes I have to tell Ken and Lella to get a room. Eric and I often wonder if we show a little too much PDA in front of Hallie as we watch her play with them. So, yesterday Hallie and I finally made them some clothes that she approves of. Now she can take them out of the house. I am hoping for and looking forward to fewer awkward intimate moments.
Ken still doesn't have a shirt because Hallie didn't want it, but hey... it's progress!
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, cutest girl ever! Did you make the outfits? Good job! Cute Hallie!!! :)
That's really cute
That is SO FUNNY! My mom tells stories of me like that when I was little! I LOVED BARBIES! :) She's adorable!
CUTEST GIRL!!! I love it!!! Mckenna is super in love with her kitty (stuffed animal) so we know ALL about the life of having the find the toy at bedtime, etc. :-)
Post a Comment