Hallie is so funny! She says the cutest things... like today, I was telling her that mommy has a baby in her belly. Then she comes up to my stomach and says "Hi baby. You okay?" I guess it is weird for a 19 month old to grasp what in the world a baby would be doing inside of me :)
She said a prayer for the first time tonight. Every other time I have tried to teach her, she just stares at me with her little arms folded waiting for me to just say it. Not tonight, she did it. It was beyond precious and one of God's tender mercies to me, a mom who is striving for and hoping her precious daughter is gaining her own small and sweet testimony of truth.
She also loves to use the phrases Eric and I say to her on us...
"Hello, baby."
"You okay, baby?"
"Night night princess."
"Nice toss."
"Umm... okay." (She never says yes. It is always "Okay.")
Today Eric took Hallie into the men's restroom at church to change her diaper. Someone was in there with an upset stomach. As soon as they let it out, Hallie kept pointing to their stall and saying, "Poo-poo in the potty. Eww. Oh, poo-poo. Toilet?" Eric and the man causing the explosion were both in hysteria because she wouldn't keep quiet about it. HAHA! She is such a riot. I love that little girl.
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe she said all of that! I would have died! Mckenna speaks full on sentences too. At her 2 yr old dr appt the dr asked if she talks, I said yes and then she asked at least 20 words, right? HA, Mckenna says like 2000 words and speaks in complete sentences! Sometimes I hate it..but mostly it is just adorable!!!!
HAHAHA!!!! That's the best story ever!!! Actually, they all are pretty dang adorable!! She's becoming such a little grown up - too cute!!
I love it when my kids start to talk. But beware, as they get older they become way more offensive. She's such a cute girl. And congrats on the pregnancy.
Ha ha. That SO funny! What a cute girl.
Post a Comment