3 weeks ago
Friday, August 13, 2010
Here we go again
I just found out today that I have gestational diabetes again with this pregnancy. The plus: it will keep me skinny. The minus: it's the end of yummy food for me and the start of a lot of sore fingers. I am glad to know why I have felt so crummy, but man I am craving some sour-cream glazed doughnuts and a pizza right now and will have to wait 5 months to fulfill it! What will I do????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry Brittany. It makes the craving even worse when you know you can't have it too! Ack.
Wish I were close to you. I would take you to Jamba or something. You can have Jamba Juice right?
Poor, poor Britt! That would stink! Thank heavens for sugar free ice cream, right? :-)
You poor thing. I will try not to tempt you with delicious panera bread or any kind of dessert cruelty. That is so funny about Hallie and the guy on the toilet. She is so smart and so funny.
hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Tiffany's friend. I had gestational diabetes too and it is not fun, but it definitely does keep you skinny! I still ate what I wanted, just in very small portions. You're little girl is adorable and congrats on getting to have another girl!
Post a Comment