The filmstrip icon that is supposed to be on my tool bar to add videos directly to my blog is gone. How am I supposed to add videos on here of my daughter's break dancing debut without going through YouTube? Blogger has been no help so I am turning to you. Help anyone???? Please!?!?!
Sincerely,
Frustrated Mom with Adorable Entertainment
3 weeks ago
6 comments:
It says it is a private video and I need a link?? I want to see this dancing debut!
fixed it... I think
Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?!?! I love it!!!!!
too cute! i love it
Oh my cuteness! I let Reid watch the video and he kept trying to jump into the screen to join her. That is hilarious that she kicks her legs like that.
Blogger has been trying out different things with posting and it caused things to go on the fritz for me. You might want to check back in a couple days and the icon might be back.
i am not ever on the blogging world any more, but can i just say you have a such a beautiful daughter! i wonder where she get's it from.....:) hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment