SO... I am pretty much an inactive blogger because like this post's title says, I have neither car nor net all day long. I sit in our little home with an adorable, crazy, tiny monster. That is pretty much the extent of my life. I thought I was supposed to love being a stay at home mom, but to be honest, it's pretty lonely and boring. I really want to work, but Hallie is my #1 and I don't want anyone else to take care of her, so I will be lonely and bored for her :)
Eric is in school now and doing great. This move has been a challenge but such a wonderful stride towards a better life for Eric and I. He is thriving here and I am so, so, proud of him. Our relationship has been strengthened a ton and we are growing more and more as we continue to put our trust in the Lord.
That's what's going on with us!
3 weeks ago
7 comments:
I know what you are talking about when it comes to being bored. I didn't realize it until my kids went to school and now my house is quiet and I am with a baby who of course doesn't talk or play games like my other kids did with me. I am finally having another movie night next week. I need to plan a play date or movie day during the day so I won't be so bored! Glad the work thing is going well!!
i know how it can be sometimes. too bad you don't still live here and we could totally get together and do play groups! anyway glad you guys are doing well.
Oh Brittany...I am so sorry you are bored and lonely. It can feel that way, especially with one. I hope you find some girlfriends you can get out of the house with.
Hang in there! :) That's a bummer about no car and internet.... do u have anyone close that is a stay at home mom? Some of my friends and I will walk and meet up at the park (when its not 110 degrees here:)). I can definately relate to the lonely and bored thing (i think we all feel that way being home sometimes)... hopefully you can find some play buddies soon!
Hey Brittany! I was wanting to get your address to send you a wedding announcement :) If you happen to get to use the internet and get this, email it to me at alysemakemson@yahoo.com :) Thanks! Hope you're doing well!
I hear ya sister! Being far away from family can be really hard. It will get better. Houston and I were just talking about you last night saying that we wished you guys lived here so we could hang out with our babies together! But I guess you've gotta be with your hubby. We hope we get to see you soon!
Brittany I remember first moving to thatcher my morning walk saved me everyday from bordom and insanity!! Thatcher is not as far as Georgia but it was a change. One car life is hard hopefully you have a park close by. I started reading. I never was a reader but I grew a love for it and fast! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment