Things I am learning to love about Georgia summers...
... peaches... fireflies... beautiful early morning walks... family visitors... song birds... hydrangeas... and the most beautiful baby in my arms to enjoy it all!
PS Here is proof of the tornado that chased us here! I had to post a pic because it was so insane!!!!!
Do you make all those adorable headbands? I keep looking for fun ones at the store but they are all pretty pathetic. Hallie is so cute & getting so big.
8 comments:
She does have the prettiest eyes! I've never seen a firefly....I bet they are fun to see!
Do you make all those adorable headbands? I keep looking for fun ones at the store but they are all pretty pathetic. Hallie is so cute & getting so big.
Fun pictures. That tornado is CRAZY!
I love hydrangeas too...and that cute girl!
hallie is so cute. they grow up too fast!
that's a cool pic of the tornado
I found you!!! Yay! Now we can be blog buddies!
look at that baby girl!!! she is so darling! i think she looks like you :] that tornado is so crazy too. i probably would have peed my pants!
Brittany, she is SO CUTE! and WOW a Tornado freakin crazy!!!
hey where are you guys??
hope all is well
Post a Comment