Monday, February 2, 2009

So cute you'll pull your hair out!

The day after we brought Hallie home from the hospital our friend Troy Lunt came over and took some adorable pictures of Hallie. He did an incredible job and here are some of my favorites. Now if she isn't the cutest thing in the world then I don't know what is?!?!

Here is Troy's website:

www.luntphotos.com

Use him!!! He is amazing!

12 comments:

Cara Jones said...

He did an amazing job! I would have never picked Troy as the photography type, but wow! If we lived in AZ I would totally use him for pictures!

Wish I could hold her :-)

Sara said...

those are so cute! I love the smiling one!

erik and annie said...

Congrats to you too! Sweet pics! oh, and Eric sweet tie when you blessed your baby

Jenni said...

she's adorable!

Allie said...

those are so adorable! amazing how much they change so fast!

Brea said...

oh my gosh.... so adorable!!! it just makes me want one even more!!!

Matt and Liz said...

wow troy did such a good job!
too cute!

Jared and Delia said...

I love it! Your daughter is so cute!

Those pictures are so beautiful.

Jared and Delia said...

I love your new blog make over by the way. So cute! How did you make your title?

amber {and co.} said...

She is so photogenic! Such a sweet, perfect little baby, congratulations!

The Nelson Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nelson Clan said...

Sorry I messed up on my last comment. I was trying to correct the first comment I made and then realized it was never posted so the second one would have sounded a little confusing by itself. I had said that those pictures are soooo cute! and that I love the one the Hallie in Eric's arms. Then I realized they all were with Hallie in Eric's arms, so I had to clarify. I like the one where she is smiling. Anyway, sorry if I confused you at all. The pictures really are very cute.