Haha, that would drive me nuts too, especially since her name spelling is pretty self explanatory... you would think if it was pronounced "Hayley" it would be spelled... like Hayley, not Hallie :)
That is so funny, because it is not even spelled like Hayley. It sounds like it is spelled.
Oh just wait till she gets in school. By the way that is the cutest darn picture of Hallie after her bath!
haha! I am sorry I was spelling it wrong...oops!It was GREAT talking to you this week! Love you!
That is the cutest picture!!! Hope we can see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha, that would drive me nuts too, especially since her name spelling is pretty self explanatory... you would think if it was pronounced "Hayley" it would be spelled... like Hayley, not Hallie :)
That is so funny, because it is not even spelled like Hayley. It sounds like it is spelled.
Oh just wait till she gets in school. By the way that is the cutest darn picture of Hallie after her bath!
haha! I am sorry I was spelling it wrong...oops!
It was GREAT talking to you this week! Love you!
That is the cutest picture!!! Hope we can see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment