Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We're Still Alive!

We got rid of the Internet for now and that's why I haven't posted in a while. So here is a quick update of what's been going on in our lives these past couple of months:
- We got the final ultra sound of our beautiful baby. She was so cute, sucking her thumb and everything:)
- We made a quick trip to the grand canyon.
- Mine and Eric's family threw me the baby shower of a century!
- I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
- Eric started a new job.

We only have pics of the Grand Canyon trip, but baby shower pic should be here soon!


Breathtaking views!


The five girls!!!


Eric and his little squirl friend.


The most exciting thing in our lives is the anticipation of our baby, only 3 weeks and 2 days away!!!

If she doesn't decide to come earlier, I am being induced on the Dec 12th, one week early because I have gestational diabetes. I can't wait to meet the baby, and to be able to eat yummy food again!!!! I also will be glad when my fingers aren't sore anymore due to all the finger pricking I have to do. But it's all worth it for our little miracle that will be here before we know it. There's so much to to look forward to these next couple of weeks. We will let everyone know when she arrives!

8 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Glad to know you are still alive!!!

I am so sorry that you have gestational diabetes. I hope everything goes well for you guys!

You looks so cute pregnant!

Rachael said...

you have such a cute pregnant belly! I love it! We want to make sure we see you guys when we are down there this coming week! Glad you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see you!

Cara Jones said...

SO CUTE! Can't wait to see you next week! I will call soon!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

That's so much fun! I love the Grand canyon! Well good luck with your little one and her arrival! It's not terrible. You'll survive it no matter what you might be thinking in the middle of delivery! good luck!

US said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you! Babies are so fun. At first they are just like little dolls you get to dress up and take pictures of. But don't let that fool you. They can be evil. Jk you know I love my babies!

Katy and Lorin said...

We're so glad to hear that everything is going good. We can't wait till your little one is here and can't believe its so soon! Good Luck!

The Nelson Clan said...

Hey Brittany! I found your blog from Kristyn's blog I will try to email you an invite with the email that I have for you. Let me know if it works or not. We wish you the best of luck. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys too. We would love to make you dinner when the baby comes. So let us know if you have her sooner. Happy Holidays!

Matt and Liz said...

wow you guys are getting so close! how exciting! hope all goes well and can't wait to see what she looks like.