Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guess where we're moving this spring?








10 comments:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

WHERE ARE YOU MOVING???? that's crazy!!! yay you are having a baby shower im so excited!!! :] my address is 6202 e. evergreen st. mesa az, 85205
and no i havent finished yet... haha im on a leave! but i am starting back next week to hopefully finish haha i feel like i know nothing.

The Smiths said...

Georgia!!!???? I cheated I looked it up! You can't leave! I'll miss you tons! :)

Congrats on the decision!

Cara Jones said...

YAY for Georgia! But, actually I TOTALLY can't believe you guys are moving to GEORGIA! You will be closer to Orlando :-) Disney WORLD! Jeff just told me home prices are pretty decent there too! SO, I want to hear ALLLLLL about it- call me soon! So, has Eric been officially accepted- if so... CONGRATULATIONS ERIC, we are so happy for you!!!!! Love ya!

Matt and Liz said...

wow!! change is fun though.

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I deleted that one because I can't spell. But what I said was ,"Georgia! I Love Georgia! It is gorgeous! And you can enjoy the pretty country and go to big city Atlanta! It will be so fun!"

Hills said...

Congrats, that's exciting! Here's my address....1071 E. Leslie Circle, Queen Creek 85240. I can't wait to see ya!

Amber said...

Are you really moving!!! I am so excited for you but I am so sad! Who is going to cut my hair???!!! Love you guys!

Jared and Delia said...

Wow. That is so big. Good for you guys.

Jenni said...

okay...we need to see some baby bump pictures. Your little timer at the top says you are almost done... I want to see how cute you are!! I hope everything is going well!