Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For the Love of the Spine


Eric has been trying to figure out what to do with his life for the past few months. He loves real estate but feels like something is missing. After lots of prayers, the answer finally came, and he is going to be a chiropractor. I was so surprised when he told me, but we are both really excited to have a goal and a plan. So a minimum of 5 more years of school ahead and a move to a new state for at least 4 of them will be in our future, something never before anticipated. I just keep being reminded, you never know what the Lord has in store!

5 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That is pretty exciting. Good for you guys. Sacrificing the known for the unknown so that your husband can pursue something he is passionate about is challenging but worth it, more than you can imagine!

Emily P. said...

my uncle is a chiropractor and he has done so much good for other people! It is so important!

Matt and Liz said...

how exciting!

Cara Jones said...

Yay! How exciting! Isn't making those choices like this SCARY!! haha. I remember the night we decided to go to law school- I was super freaked :-) CHOOSE San Antonio (or somewhere close to here) IF there even is a Chiropractic school here...It is cheap, plus I am here!!!

Amber said...

That's awesome! I am excited for Eric! Brittany we totally need to get together! Give me a call when you aren't busy!