Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A pregnant graduate with a work-a-holic hubby...

A lot has happened since I last posted. The most exciting thing is that we are... pregnant! I am 14 weeks along and feeling fat as ever. We get to find out the sex of the baby July 14th, one day before my birthday. The perfect present. I also graduated from beauty school. It's been difficult to decide what to do with my life now. I want to work, but it is hard to figure out the timing with the baby coming in December. (December 19th is the due date!) So I decided to just stick at home and do hair here. Let me know if you want me to do anything for you!!! Eric is working like crazy, and even bought his first house. Sadly, he is going to rent or sell it and it's not for us, but hopefully that will be coming soon. Here are some stellar pictures of these recent events!

How we told Eric's family the news! That's Eric's baby bro. Clark, and his shirt says "I'm gonna be an uncle!"

How we told Brittany's family the news!

Our little bean at 9 weeks old!

Brittany and Eric at beauty school graduation!

Brittany's last clock out of school EVER! WOOHOO!

My best buds at beauty school! Love and miss you guys!

Eric and the FedEx guy after signing his for his first house!

13 comments:

Jenni said...

yea yea yea! congratulations on everything! I had a guess that you might be prego from a comment you left me :) How exciting! That will be so fun. And congrats on graduating. That is such an accomplishment and looks like so much fun!

amber {and co.} said...

Hey Brittany! Nice to meet you! Is this the same Brittany who was friends with Cara (Charlesworth) Jones in high school? Congrats on graduating and the baby, so many exciting things going on! You'll have to let us know when you find out the sex :) Keep in touch (yay for blogs!)

Andy and Sara said...

Hey Brittany! It's so good to hear from you! We are still in the good old Palms....although we did just put an offer on a house...so we'll see. How are you guys doing? Congrats on the baby! Where are you living now?

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

haha yes!!!! i am prego!!!! i found out on sunday! it was alot of a shock... but we are very excited :] and yeah my friend cut my hair at cosmos. hehe you are sooooooooo cute!!!!!! ps i love your hair brown

Hills said...

Wow you guys sure have been busy! I am so excited for you guys and the baby! Hopefully we won't be too far behind :) I am in need of a trim and color. I would love to have you do it, let me know your number and i will call you. Can't wait to hear more of how your life is going! Sounds like bliss to me! :)

megan said...

Congratulations! This is Megan (Bogle) Craghead. You guys will love being parents! I had our son Catcher last December (on the 20th). It is hard work but so fun at the same time

Matt and Liz said...

congrats on the baby and everything else!! this is liz (white) finch. your due about a month before me,but with any luck i'll have this one a couple weeks early. this will be number 3 for us!
i hope that's ok if i add you guys to my link.

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I should have read your blog before I went and got my hair done somewhere else. Maybe next time! I just got it done last night. You'll have to give me your number unless it's on the ward list from when you guys were here so we can go to the temple sometime!

Cara Jones said...

I know I need to e-mail you back SO bad! I miss talking to you!!! But congrats again on graduating and on the baby! I am SUPER excited to find out what you are having- but I predict (and REALLY REALLY hope) a girl :-) I am starting to have some painful contractions and will possibly be induced next week (read our blog sometime tomorrow for info...) I love you girl! I will keep you posted!!!

Emily P. said...

yeah, hopefully it will NEVER happen again! Congrats on graduating and being pregneant (is that how you spell it?) You guys are such cute parents to be, we miss seeing you guys!

Brewer Family said...

Hey there! I am so glad you have a blog too. I am not good at updating ours, but we have one too. I am so excited that you are having a baby too. It is a blast being a mom! Samira

Meagan said...

Congratulations on the baby and also on graduating!! Its good to catch up with people.

-Meagan (Richardson)

The Smiths said...

YAY Brittany and Eric!!!
So many exciting things in your lives!