Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween


Hallie was the inspiration for our Superhero theme this year:  "I don't want to be cute, I want to be awesome."  Bat-Girl was decided.  As I was making the costumes this year, I was cursing my own name for committing to it.  With the pregnancy, I feel like crap and therefore feel like doing nothing besides sitting on my rapidly growing backside. Once I finished, I was so happy I stayed committed and created a fun memory for my girls.  They loved their costumes.  All Halloween, Hallie kept whispering in my ear "Everyone thinks I am so cool."  Without further ado, meet...

 Bat-Girl
Super-Girl
 
 
or is it Chris Farley???
 
The Green Lantern
Flash
First, we made sure our own streets were safe.  They really do love each other, especially when candy is involved.
I love these two pictures of Eric and I being Mommy and Daddy.
Then we headed to the Trunk or Treat.
This picture is a zoomed-in-back-ground-shot of Tiff, but I had to document her amazingly inappropriate wig.
 The girls enjoying their loot.
Ryan Reynolds got nothing on this Green Lantern
Halloween breakfast was spooky-yum.
Dinner was awesome too!  $2 Chipotle burritos if you wear your costume.  You know that's right!

These kiddos were to die for cute trick-or-treating! Their excitement fed off one another and they ran around the neighborhood like they owned the place.  
Don't forget about Supergirl!!!
SCORE!
We can't wait until next year.  Hallie says we are going to be a knight family... good thing it's a year away.

No comments: