Wednesday, August 1, 2012

E's b-day

I was just looking through pictures from this year and realized I never documented Eric's 27th birthday in May.   We had fun making this intense ninja fight-scene on his cheesecake. 
  I love the look on these two faces as they enjoy the moment together.
We are obsessed with this Eric of ours.  He is simply everything wonderful combined into one handsome hunk of a man.  

We are also obsessed with his b-day cheesecake recipe, and have now adapted it into another incredible creation....
We realized that the only times we have argued in the last few months have been in some way due to the last piece of one of these beauties and an accused unequal distribution to each of our belly's.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

haha that cake made me bust up. I feel the intensity of those ninjas! And as for Hallie and her pottie troubles... I don't think I'll ever forget the stick story! Way to go, Hallie!