We like to play in our front "yard". We have a deck and forest out back, but it is totally bug/mosquito infested and so we only go out there in winter. This was one day out front:
These expression's are so Saige. I love her face. Ignore the beautiful backdrop.
She is trying to blow a flower. She thinks it's a dandelion.
And another day:
And another day:
This day was extra special because Hallie found a roller blade wheel. oooooh...
I love this picture because it totally caught a moment that happens every time we play out front.
"Saige, don't go in the street!"
Bossy big sis.
I know I post way too many pictures, but when I go to remove some, my heart just won't let me. I want to remember every detail of our day's together and what my girls were like when they were tiny enough for me to hold. So, the over load is for the future me.























3 comments:
Britt! Am I a stalker or what! I found your blog from Carrie, and I love your style of writing and your great pics. I am a fan and your family is too cute.
Love all the cute picts. of your girls! They are so cute! I totally understand not wanting to miss anything. The first blog book I did I wish I would've put more picts 'cause they are tons more fun to look at then reading about it
!
Toooooo cute! I miss those girls. It's so good talking to you whenever I have free time. I still don't have any friends out here yet. Miss ya!
Post a Comment