Sunday, April 29, 2012

to remember

Periodically throughout the day, when little memories are created, I quietly say a prayer that the Lord will help me to always remember every part of my girl's little face's, the sound of their voices, the feeling of their hugs, the every day joys of when my babies were small and when our family was just beginning.  Then I usually run and grab my camera and hope to catch a glimpse of some part of the moment.
Stevie Wonder jammin on his new piano.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Brit! You capture everything so well! You're girls are seriously gorgeous!!! They look so much like you!!! Looks like they have your fun happy outgoing personality too!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute. I miss you guys. Hey, how do you post more than 5 pics at a time on a post? Mine won't let me do that. Your blog is so cute.