You ARE a cool mom. Probably the coolest. I bet that shave cream also gets the kids smelling clean. I guess if Dax would clean up that mess, I would let him do that too. Or maybe he can just come take a bath with Hallie. Geez I miss you guys. Saige is getting so big. She looks just like Eric. Call you soon okay...love ya buddy
2 comments:
Sure looks like tons of fun. Jessica would love that too. Loved all the picts. your girls are so cute!
You ARE a cool mom. Probably the coolest. I bet that shave cream also gets the kids smelling clean. I guess if Dax would clean up that mess, I would let him do that too. Or maybe he can just come take a bath with Hallie. Geez I miss you guys. Saige is getting so big. She looks just like Eric. Call you soon okay...love ya buddy
Post a Comment