Monday, May 9, 2011

I wonder...

...if these girls are sisters????  Can you tell who's who?

5 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Omg...they look so much a like. I think the top is Siage and the bottom is Hallie....

Am I right?

Kindt Family said...

Haha wow they do look so similar! I'll be excited to see how Saige grows up to compare. I've been around Hallie enough to recognize her features in the bottom pic, though! :) I think it's amazing how her features stand out, even when I've never seen her as an infant. How stinkin' cute, I love it. I tried to do a pic like that with the same outfit & hat on Hunter as in one of Sawyer's old pics... but as you can imagine, they look NOTHING alike, so it wasn't as cute as this. :) They didn't fool ANYONE!

Lisa Cook said...

I think they look so much alike because they are both the most gorgeous girls, just like their mama!!!

Kalli and Nate said...

Brittany! I found your blog through lindsays, and im so excited! your little family is adorable. Hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

The top is definitely Saige and the bottom is for sure Halle. Those eyes gave it away.