Monday, February 7, 2011

Saige Brianne

She's here!!! 


January 20, 2011
1:53pm.
7 lbs. 10oz. 19 in.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!




I am seriously still on cloud 9... I love this little girl!!!  Life with Saige has been so wonderful.  My delivery was flawless, my recovery has been great, and she is such an easy baby.  Hallie loves her little sister.  Nothing makes me happier than to watch Hallie and Saige together. It makes my heart sing to see that special sister bond already forming.



Saige already sleeps 7+ hours at night.  I feel rested each morning and usually have to wake her up to feed her because I am about to explode.  (I LOVE BABYWISE!)  The transition from a family of 3 to 4 couldn't be going any smoother.  I thank the Lord every day for blessing me with two beautiful, healthy baby girls.  Being a mom is the most amazing experience and I am falling in love with it all over again.








Today is our first day home without any help.  It was so wonderful to first have my mom and then Eric's here.  Now real life kicks back in and I am so excited to get back into routine and see mi AMIGOS!!!






9 comments:

Delia said...

Congratulations. It makes me so happy to hear that you guys are making the transition so well. Saige is just beautiful!

Jenni said...

She is adorable Brittany! I'm glad everything has gone so well!!

The Porter Family said...

How sweet! I am SO happy for you. She is just so precious. And I love babywise too! I did it with Ellie and plan on doing it with Claire too!

Kindt Family said...

She IS beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that the delivery & recovery went flawlessly. That's awesome that things are going so well with having two home (I wish I could've said the same- I'm still adjusting to two, two years later...)! :)

Cara Jones said...

Congratulations again! She is so cute. AND I love, love, love the picture of her and Hallie together! Such a sweet big sister!

We LOOOOOOOVVVEEE Babywise too! So glad it has worked perfectly for you :-)

US said...

She is so beautiful! Now I want another baby. Congraulations!

Sarah and Trent said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you have two now..and they are beautiful. Just like their Momma :)

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

So Beautiful! Congratulations!

Brooke R. Harper said...

She's so beautiful!! How is it going having 2??? I'm getting a little nervous. Any advice?