So, it's pretty much official... baby's name will be Saige. But now we are hung up on the middle name. We want it to mean something. Eric is completely set on Saige Brittany, naming her after me. He is extremely determined to convince me, but I just feel a little weird naming her my exact name. My middle name is my mom's name, Angella. I would LOVE to use it, but it just doesn't flow to me. We have thought of Saige Ann (Angella shortened) but to me it feels dull. I think Siage Brianne (a combo of my first and middle name) flows, sounds good and is a good compromise, but Eric doesn't like it. So you see, this is why I am starting a baby naming poll to your right... you tell me which one of all of the following family names you think Saige will like the best. Thanks for your help everyone!!!
PS We are open for any other suggestions too, even if it isn't a family name. So feel free to leave a comment with something you like :)
3 weeks ago

4 comments:
What about Brie? or Brianna? or Ella? Elle?
I love the Bunderson's little girl first name which is Ella.
Whatever you decide, she will be Gorgeous.
I like Saige Brianne. It flows well and is a perfect blend.
Oh my heck did I know ur moms name was angela?! That's my moms name but she goes by Angie!! That is crazy!! I think brianne is really cute but so does Saige Brittany! I'm sure ur mom felt weird at the time naming u after her but it grows:) I felt that way middle naming my little boy after my husband! But it grows on u:) whatever u do though will be way cute!!
I like saige brianne. i think it's a good compromise and it flows. that one gets my vote. not that it matters. ha. I'm excited to see what you guys choose
Post a Comment