http://www.infowars.net/articles/may2008/300508vaccines.htm
Okay, I know this is a touchy subject. It seems I can't go ANYWHERE without mom's starting the vaccination debate. When Hallie was born Eric and I were pretty torn about the whole "should we vaccinate" dilemma. Truthfully, I didn't do the research to make an educated decision either way. So, on her first Dr's visit, when the Dr left to send in the nurse, Eric and I said a prayer that she would be perfect and healthy no matter what. Thankfully, that prayer has been answered, and since that day I have been trying to collect information on vaccinations. Whatever decision you make with your children regarding vaccinations, I think it is SO SO SO important to be informed. That way you can be completely confident in your choice. Since doing the research on both sides, we have now decided not to vaccinate our children. I want to share with all you mom's out there what I know and wish someone would have shared with me before I had Hallie. The truth is, it is really, really easy to come across pro-vaccine information. The other side is a little more tricky. Why would anyone ever choose not to vaccinate??? The answers will shock you and, if anything, at least make you stop calling all of us who choose not to vaccinate CRAZIES! Here are some GREAT credible resources that I have found that you can look into:
www.novaccine.com- This website gives you tons of priceless information on vaccine ingredients, what specific vaccines are, the risks involved, etc. Like I said, whatever decision you should make, KNOWING THESE FACTS IS IMPORTANT!
www.cogforlife.com- One of the most upsetting things we learned about at a vaccine seminar Eric and I attended recently was that many vaccines are no longer being created from dead animal tissue but from aborted fetus's bought by our government with our tax $$$ from abortion clinics. This website provides you with information on that subject, as well as what you can do to help stop this horrible practice.
www.mercola.com- This website was created by Dr. Mercola with all sorts of fascinating articles from around the world on many medical issues, including vaccines, complied together for your information.
"Shots in the Dark"- I stole this info from a friends blog (thanks Krystle): This is a documentary and you can find it on You Tube for FREE just by typing that into the title line. It's over an hour and FULL of information to help you see what is in the vaccines that is so harmful, and REAL life stories of people who have been harmed or had their lives taken by vaccines.
Also, some great books are "What the Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You to Know About Vaccines" by Dr. Todd Elsner DC and "Childhood Vaccinations" by Dr. Lauren Feder.
I hope no one thinks I am judging them for choosing to vaccinate their children. It is a really difficult and personal choice that no one can make except you. So, find out the facts so you can make the choice that works for your family.

3 comments:
wow! What a wonderful and powerful post Brittany. Thank you for all the wonderful resources full of information! :)
Brittany. You're amazing. Can I just copy and paste your post to my blog. Seriously though? That is exactly how I feel. It needs to get out there to everyone.
This is so great and really made me think about options. It is so much responsibility to do the best thing for our little ones and a little scary. Thanks for the help! :)
Post a Comment