We are expecting BABY #2!!!!!
He or she is due January 21st and I am about 12 weeks along. It was another huge shock and unexpected miracle for Eric and I, who were once told "You may not be able to have children, and if you can, it will be very hard." Well, that doctor was off his rocker, and we have proof!
9 week ultra sound
Despite being pretty sick with the pregnancy (way sicker than with Hallie), we have been able to do a lot of fun things this summer. Here are some pictures to document our good times:
Trip to AZ
Disney World- Orlando
Adorable Hallie
Fourth of July
THE END!


9 comments:
Congrats!! I was a lot more sick my second time around as well. Maybe its a boy?!? So happy for you, glad you are having a great summer.
How exciting! Another cute baby is on it's way!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! Your sister looks so grown and pretty! Oh my goodness. What a fun summer you are having.
YAY! so good to see pics of you guys. Miss ya tonz. Can't wait to go do something. Are you showing yet? Are you getting over the sickness yet? I hope so. Talk to ya soon.
Awww, Hallie's so cute!! It looks like you guys have been having to much fun! :)
I'm still so excited and happy for you guys!!! I hope you are feeling better and better, and I can't wait until we can finally play!! You are wonderful my dear :)
congratulations!! that's so exciting. i hope you start feeling better soon.
Congrats! I am sooo excited for you guys! You have to tell me the next time you are in AZ I really want to see you guys! Love you tons and think about you all the time! Happy early birthday on June 15th! Love ya lots!
We are so happy for you guys! And Hallie just gets cuter and cuter! Let us know when you'll be in AZ again!
#2?? oh my goodness! I am so stinking excited for you! man I need to starting thinking of catching up to everyone! I am feeling a little left behind here... hahaha :)
Post a Comment