Friday, April 23, 2010

Rat-a-tat-tat

Dear Mr. Rodant who lives in my storage shed,

Thanks for leaving all of your little brown pellets and urine stains scattered throughout our shed.  They are the perfect accent to our Christmas stockings, baby toys, and camping gear.  Just please explain to me why oh why did you do this to my baby carrier?


To show my appreciation I left some really yummy green food in there for you.  Please eat as much as you want.

Sincerely,

Brittany

*Can you believe this?  I am so mad at that rat/mouse/chipmunk or whatever ruined my baby carrier.  When I went out to grab it  for the Relief Society Olympics, I found this, plus tons of other scratches and pellets in the carrier.  I am so grossed out and upset.  It completely demolished Eric's Christmas stocking too.  Thank heavens it didn't ruin more.  We had to clean the whole unit out to get rid of all of it's remains.  Just disgusting! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That D*** Rat! That's all I have to say about that:)

Matt and Liz said...

yuck! hopefully it enjoys the green food you left :)

Delia said...

EWWW! I would be totally bugged too. Sick.

Cara Jones said...

YUCKKK! I am SO sorry you had to clean up a gross mess and even more sorry that he ruined so much. ANNOYING!

Ashley Terry said...

Shudder!!! Rats totally freak me out... I'm so sorry you had to deal with all that!!!!