Monday, October 5, 2009

OOoo-aaa-hahaha!!!!

Vampire baby:


You mess with my mom, you get bit.

12 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

That is hilarious! Just in time for Halloween...Hallie has the most gorgeous eyelashes. She is adorable!

US said...

I love it!!! Vampire babies are the best.

Allie said...

She is so stinkin cute! I'm glad that Georgia is growing on you. I know what it's like to not have any family around and just be stuck at home. It is REALLY hard. Hang in there! You have a great attitude. And, I wish you could do MY hair! :)

Amy Legler said...

Oh that is way too cute!!

Amber said...

She is sooo adorable! I wish I could see her in person! We miss you guys sooo much! I have started going on walks in the morning and I can't help but wish you could be walking with me! We miss you guys! Let us know when you are coming to Arizona! We would love to see you guys!

Sara said...

Oh that is too funny and sooo cute! You have to dress her up as a baby vampire for Halloween! I love her long eyelashes too!

megan said...

I love that she is totally showing off her teeth! Catcher has all his teeth so it isn't so obvious but his "canine" teeth are so pointy and sharp. They totally look like vampire teeth.

Brea said...

Bhahaha Brit she is SO cute! oh my gosh....seriously I love your little vampire baby! :)

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

I love the smile...her eye lashes are so beautiful and long. You guys look very happy there. Hope you guys come back so that we can finally hang out.

The Radmall's said...

She is getting so big!! We miss you guys!

troy and Whit said...

We saw your mom and Tiffany at the funeral today... i could not believe how different they look! How in the world are you guys!!! we miss you guys and can't wait to see you in December! love you!

Rachael said...

that cracks me up!! I love it! We miss you guys!