Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 weeks too long!

We are off to GA tomorrow!!! It's finally time! I'm scared and excited all in one! AHHH! I'll explain all the story later, but I wanted to post these pics from my mom's computer before we left. We took some last minute family pictures Monday with my family. I hope everyone had a great Easter!


12 comments:

kimmy said...

How exciting! When my family moved to Virginia I felt the same way. I'm glad I moved tho. I've learned so much and wouldn't change it if I could. Congrats and good luck!

Jenni said...

yea! good luck with the flight/move to Georgia. I bet you are ready to be back with Eric!

Allie said...

So cute! Good luck with the move! :)

Matt and Liz said...

good luck with everything! the pics are so cute!

Sara said...

She is soo cute and you look great to Brittany! We will miss not seeing you in our ward but I bet Ga will be a great place to live and make new memories too! How did you get that picture of your little girl smiling? Now that I have my little girl, I don't know how I would get her smiling--I would have to be pretty quick with the camera when she is gassy!

Sarah and Trent said...

You look beautiful!!!

I'm going to miss you and our monthly visits! Best of luck with everything...and if we're ever in Goergia we'll let ya know!

megan said...

good luck! You girls are beautiful!

Mr & Mrs Smith said...

Hey Brittany, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I lived in Az for a little while before i moved. I actually live here in Ga,(about 30 min south of atlanta) and I stumbled on your blogg by accident. If you need any help, or a familiar face, just let me know:)
Kris
email: amemono@gmail.com
blogg:scottandkriss@blogspot.com

Amy Legler said...

Best of luck with the move! Your daughter is SO cute!!

Brewer Family said...

You guys are so cute! I want to hear all about your tornado!

Brea said...

Ok you look gorgeous and Halie is just adorable! I cannot believe how big she is already...

I hope the move goes well for you guys. I cannot believe you are moving all the way to GA. Wow.... make sure to stay in touch! I'll sure miss you.

ConnieB said...

Hey Brittany! I saw your blog off Sara's. I wanted to say hello! I remember I wanted you to cut my hair but looks like you guys moved? So did we. Good luck with everything!

btw, your little girl is so beautiful!