Thursday, March 19, 2009

The whole reason we took our trip to Utah...

My grandpa really, really, really wanted to get this 5 generation picture before Hallies great, great grandma Lila passes. She's 97 and we keep thinkin shes gonna go, but somehow she keeps on kicking! How many people get to meet their great, great grandma?!?! I think it's pretty cool! We were able to get some other pretty cute pic's too.



Hallie always hold her hands like they are in these two pic's, so dainty and sweet. I love it!

Mommy, grandma, baby.

Four generations of girls!

12 comments:

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

Oh my gosh... That picture of your little girl with the arms holding her is sooooo cute. It really does take my breathe away. Way awesome!

Sara said...

That will be a great photo to keep for a long time!

Jenni said...

that is so neat to have something like that. Hallie is seriously so adorable!! I love her big eyes and she is just SO cute!

Rachael said...

You look so beautiful. And Hallie is gorgeous!!! We are going to be in town next weekend! Can we meet up with you for a little bit?

Allie said...

What darling pictures! You all look great! And how neat to have that picture, not many people even see their great grandparents, let alone great-great! How cool! HOpe you are doing well!

Brea said...

Ok you look so GREAT!!! And Hallie is precious! What a neat experience for you to take those generation shots. That will be really neat to go back and look at them when Hallie gets bigger. YAY!! what a fun trip!

Jared and Delia said...

She is so beautiful! I love her lashes. I think I have said that before.

You look great too. You DO NOT look like you just had a baby.

Sarah and Trent said...

I am hoping to get one of those myself...My Great grandma just turned 91...I'm hoping she'll last a few more years! Hallie is so beautiful!

Andy and Sara said...

Your baby is adorable! What a cutie! Also, your hair looks great!

Matt and Liz said...

love it! you're so pretty! how fun that must have been.

amber {and co.} said...

Hallie is such a doll- i love seeing pictures of her, she really knows how to work it for the camera! Thats pretty cool you have a 5 generation picture, not many people are able to do that!

Unknown said...

Brit the baby is sooo cute!! you I want to add you to my blog list. mine is jcrasmussen5@blogspot.com