The question was... HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GONNA DO THIS?!?!?!?! We need the money and the means to make all this happen. Eric related us to Indiana Jones in one of the movies where he is in a dark cave or something and he has a map that tells him there is a path for him to step on, but all he can see is a fall to his death. He can't see the path and has to trust that the path is there so he steps, and it turns out the path is there, it's just invisible. Heavenly Father gave us the map, we can't see the path, but have to step and trust that it's there. So, Thursday morning we posted our truck and Wii on Craigslist. No more than 5 minutes later our phone was ringing off the hook!!! So much so that it died! We sold the truck 45 minutes later, cash in our hand! The Wii sold within the next 2 hours. Eric contacted his great aunt who lives in the Atlanta area and she offered to let Eric live with them until he gets things in order. He found a place to stay in Dallas so he won't have to pay for a hotel on the drive over. Everything is literally falling into place so perfectly. He is leaving on Monday for our new big adventure. And this all happened within 24 hours! Sounds hectic, I know, but I feel more at peace right now than I have in a long time. Everything just feels so right. We are really excited to find out why we are supposed to move, but not excited to be away from eachother. Hopefully it won't be for long. The way things are going, I'm not worried. Our invisible path has been found, and we need to just keep on stepping.
---
I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord
Over Mountain or plain or sea.
I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord
I'll be what you want me to be.
12 comments:
I don't know if you remember me, but we were in your ward in El Dorado Ward. That's fantastic to hear how everything is falling in your hands. The Lord does work in mysterious way doesn't he. And your daughter is gorgeous!! Hope everything else is well with you!
Amy Legler
I'm glad you guys know what you need to do. Just keep the faith and all will work out the way it's suppose to. If you guys need anything just let me know! Love ya guys!
Wow Brittany you are a very strong woman! It takes a lot of faith to do what you guys are doing, but how can you deny that it's right when you're at peace and everything is working out so perfectly!?! I'm really happy for you guys and can't wait to hear about your adventure as you go- I'll be thinking about you! :)
wow brittany
you guys are such great examples. isn't it great to have the gospel?
i hope eric makes it safely and you and your beautiful little angel can meet up with him soon. good luck with everything and can't wait to hear what awaits you guys. if there's anything i can do let me know.
Wow...yay! Let's talk real soon! I want to hear more about it!!!!
We are going to miss you guys! Let me know if I can help you move in anyway. I could watch Hallie while you pack. When exactly are you moving? I loved your post. I love the Indiana jones analogy. We do have to trust in the Lord to know where to step next!
Oh Brittany that is so exciting! I am a little sad, but you are doing the right thing! I would love to come help and pack! Seriously just let me know when to come over! & If you need a meal or anything please just call! If you don't I will be calling you!:) We wish you the best!
It was fun to visit with you the other day...I'm going to miss you too! if I can help let me know!
That is exciting, and how neat that everything is falling into place. You have such great faith, I really admire that. I wish you guys the best but we will miss you! Keep us updated on your blog! :)
Oh man! That is great and exciting and scary and everything all in one. Let me know if you guys need help with something. I would love to come over and help pack or watch Hallie or whatever. Don't hesitate to call ok. We love you guys and will miss you.
Clarissa
Brittany I am going to miss you guys!! Please let me know if there is anything that you need hlep with! While Sara holds Hallie I will help you pack! :) please call or text me if you need anything... heck I might just stop by and help even if you don't call! :)
We wish you the best of luck! We are just sorry we won't be there in time to see your gorgeous baby! Let us know if we can do anything!
Post a Comment