7:30am: On our way across the street to Banner Gateway for the induction of our little angel.
The soon to be mom!Hallie Pearl Hutchison
12/12/2008, 7:52pm.
7lbs. 3oz.
20.1 in. long
Perfect :)
They ended up using the vacuum to suck little Hallie out, which my doctor said he NEVER did on diabetic babies. Throughout the last hour of pushing, he sat with his head down, his hands crossed, and eyes closed in between pushes. He is LDS and the best doctor ever, and I knew he was praying about what to do. I was so frustrated and praying super hard that I wouldn't have to get a C-section. At the last minute he decided to use the vacuum anyways and it all worked out perfectly. Thank heavens for answered prayers and inspired doctors. I was so sad that I couldn't hold Hallie right away. I was bleeding way too much and they had to check out her foot and leg after her fancy entrance. It was so scary. Eric and I had to hold my stomach instead of our baby while they tried to stop my bleeding. Thankfully everything worked out and it ended up being a great faith building experience for both of us. Eric was the best coach ever. He stayed by my side through it all.
The Hutchison Family!
Our precious gift from above!
Home from the hospital. Our new adventure really begins!

One week old already! :( Don't grow up Hallie!
We were lucky enough to catch Hallie smiling.

Isn't she precious! She's the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! I feel so blessed! I never thought being a mother would be so amazing!
Our precious gift from above!
Home from the hospital. Our new adventure really begins!
One week old already! :( Don't grow up Hallie!
20 comments:
Congrats! She is SOOOOOO adorable. I just love all her hair. I'm so glad everything worked out, and I'm so glad you had Dr. Holmes. He's the best!!! We can't wait to see sweet Hallie. She truly is just so darn cute!!
She is so cute! Congratulations! Hope to see you soon!
yay! congrats you guys she's beautiful! glad to hear that everyone is doing well. happy holidays
Congrats! She is super cute! I'm glad everything worked out well despite her interesting entrance into this world. :)
Zach told me he saw you and we went back after sacrament meeting but didn't see you. We should get together sometime before you move away!
She is such a pretty baby, especially for a newborn! She is gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went smoothly.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her hair! & she has the prettiest name! Love you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!
p.s. We would love to come visit Hallie and you guys!
She is gorgeous! Seriously one of the most beautiful newborns ever!Good work you guys! I'm glad everything ended up being ok. It can be very scary when they are telling you what is going on and you are thinking "I just want my baby to come out and I want them to be healthy!" I ended up having to go the c-section route. I did cry when I found out (after 4 hours of pushing, so I feel your pain) In the end I actually liked having a c-section. Anyway Congrats again. You will love being parents!
She is incredibly adorable! Congratulations and i am so glad all worked out well. you guys truly are blessed! merry christmas! :)
YAY she is so beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to see her! COngrats congrats congrats!
brittany she is beautiful!!!!! you are so lucky to have such a precious angel :] and your labor story sounds so scary!!! im glad you had a good doctor that knew what to do! i miss ya!!!! ps. im finally graduated woohoo!!! :]
I LOVE HER!!! Oh my goodness I Can't wait to meet her!! My favorite picture is the naked one with her poofy hair- adorable!! I love her hair so much. Oh, I can;t wait to hold her!!! Call me when you are feeling good!
What a cutie pie!! Congrats!
Wow! Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
she is beautiful! She is such a pretty baby! Congratulations...I hope everything is going well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!! If I can help with anything, meals, etc. please let me know!
She is the most beautiful baby! Congrats
Brittany it's so good to hear from you! Congrats on your little girl, she is adorable! That's quite a labor story, I can't imagine pushing for 3+ hours! Yuck! I ended up having to have a C-Section and if you end up having to have one in the future it's really not that bad :) Thanks for stopping by our blog, you need to post more pictures of your cute girl so we can see what she looks like now! oh and I love the name Hallie, it was one of our top picks if we had a girl :)
oh brit... she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! and i can not believe how great you look before and after! i'm glad you found me... talk to ya son.
Oh Brittany she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I am so sorry that I missed this post. I was on vacation.
What a story! She is already a dancer coming out doing the splits!
She is so beautiful! I didn't even realize you guys were expecting until I saw Eric giving her a baby blessing at church! I must not be very observant! Congrats you two (three now)!
Post a Comment