Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I guess we'll join the crowd!

I think we are the very last people of all our friends to finally do this whole blog thing. So here we go! Sorry if I call or text alot of you guys to try to figure this out. I am just not so sure what I am doing. But what else is new!

10 comments:

Saundra and Hoby said...

Britt! This is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I think I gave you the link before but we are jc-jones.blogspot.com

It was SO great seeing you this weekend!!!!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Brit. I love your blog. Did Cara drag you into this too. When she was up here this last weekend she helped me set one up. My blog is jcrasmusse5.blogspot.com I am really want to get my haircut when I have a chance.

Hills said...

Hey Brittany! It's Cara...little Cara :) I found Cara's blog and yours from hers. I am so glad you both have blogs! We need to definately go on a double date one of these days! It's good to find ya! :) Bethany has a blog too if you go to mine it is Bethany and Jim, now with 2 kids! Crazy how life flies!

Hills said...

sorry...my blog is mikecarahill.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Brittany! Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you joined the crowd. You will love it I promise. I hope you are doing well! ours is konkle.blogspot.com

Cara Jones said...

Britt... when I posted I guess some how I was logged in as my mom! Anyway, it was me who posted first!!! Can;t wait to hear more about the Hutchison's and to see pictures (especially of your house!!) Hope your trip went well (I think it was this weekend...)

Unknown said...

Hola Britt! I am using the account for my spanish literature class, so whoopey! Hope you have fun blogging your heart out. I think its a little funny, but whatever makes you happy.

Love ya!

Rachael said...

here you are! Neat! How is AZ?

Emily P. said...

Hey! We just joined the band wagon too. But is is so much fun! Our blog is: deprattfamily.blogspot.com

Hills said...

Hey Brittany! I'm glad you got my message. I think we need to try and do a double date and actually do it this time, haha. We got so close on planning it last time. We bought a home out in Queen Creek, a little far but its nice to have our own place you know. Where are you guys living? How is Eric doing? Have you been busy cause you're pregnant?! Can't leave me hanging girl! :)